Our bags are packed! Are yours? As we venture our way out Chicago, IL to attend The MER Conference, we wanted to share with you some ways you can engage with our team that will be onsite. The MER Conference is the only conference exclusively focused on addressing the key operational, technical, and legal issues associated with the life-cycle management of electronic records. The event is internationally recognized eduational forum that provides users with the best resources to better understand the real issues and aquire essential information to successfully manage electronic records.
What HPE Information Management & Governance is doing
Our team will be very busy during the event engaging with users, providing insights and answering questions you may have.
HPE will be hosting multiple sessions during The MER Conference, in these sessions you will hear from our industry experts.
- Monday 23rd May 2016, 1030-1130am Keynote – Speaker Eileen Evans
- Tuesday 24th May 2016, 2:00-3:00pm – HPE Solution Showcase w/ Jennifer Vazquez, Peter Rospond
Seminars and Meetings available
HPE IMG team will also be holding several seminars and users have the ability to schedule meetings with our team. You can book a meeting right from the conference website.
- Tuesday 24th May 10:30am – Records Management in the field – Web client Demo
- Tuesday 24th May 11:00am – Combat shadow records management and filing – Control Point Demonstration
- Tuesday 24th May 03:00pm – Balance collaboration with compliance with HPE Records Manager’s SharePoint Integration
- Tuesday 24th May 03:30pm – HPE Solution Showcase Q&A
- Executive Meetings – Monday 23rd – Wednesday 25th May 2016
The HPE IMG team is looking forward to seeing you all at The MER Conference.